Standard or Turn-Key
The Choice is Yours
Flat corrugated components are received to us on pallets. The products going into the displays are either received on pallets or floor loaded containers. The corrugated displays are assembled and the products are packed into the displays based on the customer’s planogram.
Each display would be secured with a corrugated shroud, strapping, corner boards, or stretch wrap to ensure it travels safely through the supply chain. When the retailer receives the display, all they need to do is unpack the unit and place it on their floor.
Xpress360 can also offer a turn-key display option. Let us design, produce, and pack your display. Keeping the project under one roof can save you time and money in managing your display projects.
Upon request we can handle any of the back-end logistics including drop shipping of pallet displays direct to stores, D/C’s or Box stores as needed.
Get a Quote
POP displays we design, assemble and package include:
- Counter Displays
- Club Store Displays
- Dump Bin Displays
- Floor Displays
- Quarter Pallet POP Displays
- Half Pallet POP Displays
- Full Pallet POP Displays
Features and design parameters to consider for custom display projects:
- What display style do you require?
- What types of stores will your display be marketed at?
- How many of your packaged units do you want packed out into the display?
- How many “facings” do you want?
- How many sides of the display get “shopped”?
- What type of graphics do you want for your display?
- Do you want a display “header”?
- How many SKU’s will go into the display?
- Are there maximum outer dimensions for the overall display?
- What are your timelines?